Hamster

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Who keeps not commenting? Stop it!! It's not funny you know.

Yes hello to all of you and as you may have guessed I am all very disappointed in your non-commenting phase. Once upon a time I was getting 5 comments a post. Now look. I'm lucky to get two. And I'm being serious. Thank you to both Emily and Chris who have continued to comment. And remember if you have a comment you can post anonymous.
Now I am here to you to discuss more about the evil price differences in stores. I have recently come up with a definition for the executives of 'Borders':
Executives of Borders: (n) A bunch of pompous, greedy, idiots who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
Curiously a copy of the Encyclopedia Britannica that I got from a time travelling trip to the year 3000 described them as:
Executives of Borders: (n) A bunch of pompous, greedy, idiots who were the first against the wall when the revolution came.
So back to seriousness. If you have ever been to an honest to god game store you would realise how expensive they are. Copies of Far Cry 2 that were used were $80 at EB games, while brand new copies were $85 at Big W.
But before I rant on about the same thing I did last week I've decided to think before I write. So new topics. New topics. What do I have to rage about? Oh yes.
I have officially decided that it is physically impossible for me to take over the world. This is because of how easily I feel guilty. On my birthday me and a bunch of other people (I know it's meant to be 'a bunch of people and I', but I think that the way the English language is going it will become the way I've wrote it) were in Newcastle. A lot of you were there so you should remember this. Well we stumbled along a fair (carnival, theme park, what ever) and one of the many things that we found was a game where you can win prizes (as you generally do at fairs). And Rhiannon won a plastic crown. She wore this for a while and at the end she asked if she should take it off, I said yes citing the fact that it looked ridiculous.
Now here is where it get's interesting. Instead of letting her take it off, I took it off for her. Well it sought of broke. Not significantly just one bit from it. Now she stopped talking to me for a while (and forgot it was my birthday) but we talked again before she left. However I felt majorly guilty for the next couple of days about it. On Thursday I brought her a stuffed animal so I felt better. But that's beside the point (and anyway I just really wanted to buy her something, that was just an excuse. Still felt guilty though).
So anyway as you can see I will not be taking over the world. Unless I bluff my way through. Then I would probably still feel guilty about that. And then I would give it back.
So anyway I will be going now.
Bye.
P.S. Rhiannon. No guilt trips ok.

2 comments:

  1. Well...I can't think of anything of substance to commenty with, so I'll say I'm just commenting for the sake of commenting, and that I got the reference in your definition of border's executives. And, there's not a lot else I've really got to say here except comment, other people, comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Told you that i would win. I feel absolutely no guilt what so ever because im such a horrible person. Softies like you wont survive in my new world.

    ReplyDelete