Hamster

Thursday, April 1, 2010

brb

   I am quite annoyed. As many of you know this is often the case but this time I have a particulary good reason to be irratated. Come this Sunday, I will be going on a 10 hour car trip to Queensland. I am going to hate every minute of it. And then in about 2 weeks after that I have to have the same thing, but in reverse. It also doesn't help that I will be in the back seat with two brothers who will kill each other before we even get there (which may actually prevent a lot of whining). And then for the first couple of days while we're up there we're just going to be visiting relatives. Nothing even remotely fun.
   The worst part is that I'm going to be going to the Gold Coast a lot. Ok that doesn't sound bad but think about it. The Gold Coast has a similar population to Newcastle, except it has lots of good beaches and a couple of hundred theme parks. It's a tourist magnet (which yes technically I am, but I was born there so I am entitled to hate those guys) which means it will be full of horrendous gift shops. I want to get good things while I'm away not a t-shirt that says "I'm With Stupid". Maybe a nice black button shirt or something like that. Or maybe get some good blue shirts. I've been thinking of getting some for a while now because the one I have is far to big and baggy and is a horrendous shade of blue.
   Oh and on top of all that I have to make summaries for Physics and Chem over the holidays, or I will be eaten alive when it comes to the half yearlies (is that how you spell it?).
   That leads me to another point. We only have 3 terms for Year 11, meaning we have to work about a billion times faster in class and it;s annoying the hell out of me. You know we could have probably started it mid last term year 10, which even though we all enjoyed enormously would have allowed us to actually do something of value and not have to work quite as hard this year. Would've been better.
   Ok so I've got nothing else to rant about. Well except for my pet hate of unjustified text. It annoys the hell out of me, especially in magazines and websites, but let's not go into that or we'll be here all day. Until probably after the holidays bye.

1 comment: