Hamster

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so by now you must all be wondering what on Earth happened with your last post. And frankly I have no clue. I think I went a little crazy when I wrote that. So because of the insane randomness of most of the posts lately (with the exception of 'Best 2 Days Ever') I have decided to go back to writing about what I started this blog to do. Rage at humanity's stupidity.
Yes that's right. I really don' think much of humanity. There are many reasons for this but I am going to start off with one of the greatest stupid moments in human history. The moment we discovered fire.
Ok according to human history some time long ago, we discovered fire. It is unclear if this was natural fire or something that was created by humans but it matters little. The important thing is that we discovered fire and the most amazing thing happened.
Now you see ask a scientist or a historian about this and they will say that this was the time that humanity distinguished itself from every other species. Instead of running away from the fire went and began to use it for ourselves. This is therefore the point where we see humanities ingenuity.
To them I say 'What are you on'.
If a bombs were being dropped on a city and you decided to run in to see what happens. That is intelligence. That is stupidity. Ok yes if I am going to rage about this I should at least explain that I had, when I was younger, stuck a knife in a toaster. However I think I can be forgiven due to being a lot younger, so maybe the people who got the fire were also very young.
However that is not the point. No wait it is. I think we should all write about the stupidest thing we have ever done and comment on it. Please do it for me.
Ok so I have put off from doing this for a while due to the fact that I needed you to read 'Blood Promise' but now is enough time. So SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!
Christian and Lissa. They broke up and I am very angry. I mean you know they're going to get better eventually but they need to be together for the whole series. It's just mean not to have them together. Oh and Dimitri's still alive, but I saw that coming. Seriously it was so obvious.
Ok so that's it. Please comment and yeh.
Dr Octagonapus. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
And goodnight (or day depending on your time of reading).

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Are you serious they broke up! Thanks for ruining the book for me. Grrr.
    Stupidest thing i've ever done that I can remember is going up to a mother possum and reaching across and trying to pat/pick up her baby. Who was quite little. She turned around and bit me quite hard. But you have to forgive me as i was a wee one.
    P.s I have read that book. Fooled you!

    ReplyDelete