Hamster

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Best 2 Days Ever!

These last 2 days the most amazing thing has happened and it isn't that I took over the world. Or destroyed one. Or even just something as simple as getting 100% in a science assignment (although that did also happen).
Ok so on Friday Chris and Dwyer were arguing over the pronunciation of Snufflupagus (the mammoth on Sesame Street). This isn't the important part of the story but you need to get through this to get to the good part.
Anyway after they had decided to go onto the official Sesame Street website to find out how they were still arguing. I had spotted Rhiannon in the library sitting by myself and I decided.
"You know what? I'm going to do this. I'm going to ask her out."
After about 10 minutes of wandering up and down the history section of the library trying to ask her out I finally went over there and asked her.
To my complete surprise (although to no one else's) she said yes. However seeing as neither of us had ever had this happen we had to decide what was going to happen. We decided to go to the movies and she gave me her home phone, email and mobile. Safe to say, the next couple of hours didn't follow a logical progression.

Ok so when I got home I called her and we organised a time to go. Well actually we basically just talked for 8 and a half minutes, which is the longest I have ever been on the phone with a single person. We organised the rest of the date using emails.

Anyway today we actually went on a date. And it was pretty damn good. We went and saw 'Young Victoria'. It was actually pretty good. But anyway that isn't the important part of the story. See I was expecting us to feel a weird towards each other where we were both really nervous.

No it was pretty much the same as normal, except the fact that we liked each other came up and we decided that we were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. So some good things came out of the date.

The movie would also probably been better if she hadn't been sitting next to me. I mean like I said great movie, it's just a bit hard to follow when your on your first date EVER is sitting next to me. Emphasis on ever.

So after the movie was finished we talked for a little bit before her mum picked her up.

So that is the end of my tale. This has been a really good day. I just hope that you people all hard a good day as well. Oh and could everyone please comment. Thank you.

Ok so bye.

P.S. Notice that I haven't called you something that I normally call you. That is how happy I am.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Thats so cute and sweet and good for you. Im so happy you actually asked her out. You'll be such a sweet couple.

    I saw that movie. I liked it.

    And I wish you much happiness in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!!!! CAN I SAY IT????? THAT IS SOO CUTE!!!! Ok, enough caps for now. I'm so happy for you!!!!! Ok, maybe not enough caps.. THAT IS SO GREAT!!! I hope you guys had fun!!! Anyway, gotta go, and yeah, same as what Em said, many happinesses!

    ReplyDelete