Hamster

Monday, August 24, 2009

This Post Needs to be Longer

And I'm back. Yes that is right mortals I am back on my quest of evil blog writing. It is amazingly pointless just like always and almost no actual points from my life are on it.
Now I hope you all like my blog from last week. However judging from the lack of comments you didn't.
Ok where to start this week. Well there is almost nothing except I am currently trying to make an ordered list of the most important to the least important people in my life. I am 2nd from the top. A few of you should be able to guess who is at the top. It is funny though because Emily won't be able to guess. And no one tell her. Or else.
Ok so what else to talk about. Oh yes. I want to know what are the best (and by this I mean the worst) pick-up lines of all time. So far all I have is:
"Hey baby. If looks could kill, you would be a oozy."
So I which to know what you can find/ come up with. They don't have to be hilarious, only incredibly stupid.
Another thing. Can other people please start commenting on Amy's blog. Seriously. Every week I am the only one who comments. And don't pretend you don't know where it is because half of you are already following it. For any of you who don't it is 'Diaries of Satan's Girl' on the top of my blogs that I follow list.
Ok so I think that is it. I don't know if there is anyone else to write about so I'm sorry for the lack of length of this blog.
So until next time
'Lawyers. Don't you people sleep during the day?'
Goodbye
P.S. The hamster is attempting to summon the hamster god to bring about the Hamsterok. Stop feeding it.

2 comments:

  1. An actual pick-up line I know that someone has actually used was "Your butt looks hot.Can I wear it as a hat?"

    Your guess is as good as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know my sleeping habits and no I won't quit feeding the hamster. Because, after surviving Ragnarok nothing's gonna stop me.

    I play the field, and it looks like I just hit a home run with you.

    If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together. Reply - If I could rearange the alphabet, I would put F and U together.

    If you were a new sandwich at Mcdonalds, you'de be called McGorgeous

    Damn, I'm glad I'm not blind!

    You look like my second wife! And I’ve only been married once!

    Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

    I lost my number, can I have yours?

    I may not be Fred Flintstone but I can sure make your bed rock!

    Are you an overdue book? Because you've got FINE written all over you!

    So, you wanna come o my place?
    I didn’t know two people could fit under a rock.

    I want to give myself to you
    I'm sorry I don't except cheap gifts!

    If I could see you naked I'd die happy
    And if I saw you naked I'd die laughing!

    You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.

    (Pick up a pack of sugar that actually says, "sugar" on it and say, ) "You dropped your nametag!".

    Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!

    Do you like to dance? Well then, could you go dance so I can talk to your friend?

    These are the ones I like-

    Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me

    Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

    When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on

    the floor...so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.

    You know what? Your eyes are the same colour as my Porsche.

    Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

    Hi, I make more money than you can spend.

    Are you accepting applications for your fan club?

    Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?

    Are you Natasha, my contact?

    Be unique and different, say yes.

    Before you run, I am not a freak.

    Did you hear the latest health report? You need to up your daily intake of vitamin me.

    Okay, I have another 14 pages of these things so I'm going to stop here. So far, these are just the ones that have caught my attention. I you want the 14 page document then I'll just send it to you on Hotmail or something.

    ReplyDelete