Hamster

Monday, August 3, 2009

Shame

I am ashamed. Yes that is right mortals you should all feel very ashamed of yourselves. After one week there has only been 3 votes for the Prime Minister and one of them isn't even real. So now we have to commence the nextstage of the competition .

You can vote for either:
  • Solo Guy

Or

  • Emily Burton

So you must cast your votes now, otherwise there will be chaos. So if you could get your friends to vote, we will find out the Prime Minister (I know that by saying this I am signing my own death warrant).

Ok so until next time

All praise Solo Guy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to vote Solo Guy here, no offence, Emily. I just think he has the head needed to run a country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so one, i need to even it up, and two, she's my friend, and I nominated her, so I'm voting for Emily... who the hell is Solo guy anyway???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it now. Im sorry, but when you left that comment on my blog about the Prime Minister i had no idea what you were talking about.
    Can I vote for myself? If so then yes. ME!

    ReplyDelete