Hamster

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prime Minister ?

Hello mortals, now I haven't published anything in a while, which is mostly because I wanted people to take the personality quiz. This however probably won't happen though so I now want to go back to this blog's original purpose. The absolute stupidity of the majority of humanity.

Now today I was watching Sunrise and I was astounded by one of the news articles. They may have developed a vaccine for Swine Flu. This would obviously be a boom, however they haven't yet begun human trials.

Ok so that's fine, because it might work and stop a lot of deaths. However the government has already got it's hopes up and ordered 21 million of the vaccine. And in case you aern't smart enough (and if you're reading this article and aren't seeing a problem already, you're probably aren't), that is one for every person in Australia.

Yes ok that really isn't a problem, I know but considering the fact that it could take several more months to get the vaccine right it's probably a little early to be popping open the champagne. Also since by the this time the virus would have mutated so the vaccine really would serve well (besides making a slight resistance to the virus).

Ok so this really isn't the best example of the governent's stupidity, but it does frustrate me. It really is just an extension of my belief that know one who wants to be in charge of something should ever be allowed in charge. We don't want any more Hitlers, or Napoleons, so we should just drag the nearest reasonably intelligent person to the podium and threaten to shoot them if they don't lead.

So that leads me to this weeks question. Who should be made Prime Minister of Australia. We will consider each suggestion equally and if at the end of the week I will announce who should be in charge of Australia. Don't vote for yourself and if you do a paddy wagon will be sent on route to your house.

So let's see who should be in charge of this country. I vote for Flick as it would be hilarious.

So until next time.

Hamsters are evil and they used to run the Soviet Union.

Goodbye

3 comments:

  1. I can't nominate myself...I nominate Caboose!

    Also, yeah, that fails quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've changed my mind I am voting for Solo Guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominate Emily, cos then I could be her adviser and make her make decisions I want... Otherwise I'd vote for myself... ahem, the paddy wagon has not yet arrived... I think I win!!!

    ReplyDelete