Hamster

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vampire Academy

Yes once again it is time for the Chronicles of Doom and this time I want to write about one of my favourite pieces of Vampire literature. The Vampire Academy series.

Before you continue reading you should probably know that this will contain spoilers mostly for Shadow Kiss, so if you don't which to read these stop reading.

Ok so first thing is first 'Blood Promise' will be coming out (according to Richelle Mead's website) on the 31st of August. I am going to try and read the rest of the series so that it lines up perfectly with the release date. I must find out what happen to Dimitri.

I used to like the Strigoi until they turned him into one and I basically cried at that point. Rose should have been with him for the rest of her life, but now they can't. It is incredibly sad. And yes I am a sap.

2nd thing is that they might be making a Vampire Academy movie.

Yes it would be the greatest possible thing ever, but if they mess it up, they are going to be meet Mr Bat. Dracula I mean. In fact if they don't make it they will also be meeting Mr Bat again. Insert vampire pun here.

3rd thing is I have found an online quiz that tells you which VA character you are. If you haven't read them all don't do it because the comments contain spoilers and for some of the questions it is better after reading the whole series. I'm Christian so all hail Fire magic. The results for everyone who takes the quiz is at the top of the page. By the looks of things it is mostly girls who take the quiz.

It is at this site http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/34HuqMg/Wich-Vampire-Academy-Charecter-Are-You?view_quiz=1

Ok so after (if) you take this quiz please comment on who you are. Also if you like the quiz send it to your friends and get them to comment. I need to know who is who.

Ok so until next time

Destroy All Humans!

Goodbye

P.S. I am sorry for the Mr Bat joke. Everyone knows Dracula can only do that because he uses showy gypsy tricks. Most vampires do not change into bats; that is only a stereotype.

5 comments:

  1. Also if the quiz won't work for you I don't know what happened but it won't let me do it again. So if it works it probably only works the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.. did it, and I got Rose... I'd have much preferred to do magic, cos I'm not terribly good at the guardian thing, but, whatever works... Anyway, fun quiz! And I really hope they make a movie. A GOOD movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I'm Lissa. Sweet. It so suits me. Only because I would SUCK majorly at being a guardian. They'd be all, 'Emily your persons dying' and i'd be 'ooh look pretty lights'.
    Yea. Anyway. Hope the movie is made and is GOOD. Unlike some certain vampire movies out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Chrisitan Ozero.

    Wish I knew what that meant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Dimitri Belkov.

    kbfgKJDFNjvkmdf*mind explosion*

    ReplyDelete