Hamster

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Beginnings

Why hello there mortals who have stumbled upon my blog.
As you are probably aware my name is Jake and I have a rather strange view of the world. Because of this I have decided to open the blog known as "The Chronicles of Doom" as to show everyone else the strange things I notice about this world and humanity.

Todays topic is *ding* how on Earth as Humanity survived this long.
My whole argument stems from the belief that humanity does not appear to be intelligent enough to survive. For instance the debate over whether or not Global Warming is man-made is raging yet there doesn't appear to be anyone who is actually doing anything to prevent the damage. What we should be doing is preparing for the worst as well as trying to stop it. However I don't think there is anyone who could do something about it who would read this post so I will give up on it.

So that is why we can't handle complex issues, so how about simple ones such as 'TALKING TO SOMEONE". This comes from the fact that a friend of mine who will remain nameless doesn't sit next to anyone in Maths. His good friends sit at a two seater table while he sits alone at the wall where there is a corridor between them. However behind them is there is a girl who sits by herself. They are friends and so why doesn't he walk back 2 extra steps to sit next to her and have someone to talk to. However he is to lazy to do this and no he doesn't like her so don't use that as an excuse for him.

So he can basically assume from these 2 examples that humanity can't do the complicated stuff or the simple stuff so I say "HOW THE HELL AS HUMANITY SURVIVED".

I am likely to get some form of comment from this but I must warn you I am unlikely to change my views.

So until next time ponder my question.

Adious amigos.

P.S. This is probably not how you spell either of those words.

P.P.S. If you know me you can probably determine who I am talking about.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. And I plan to startmoving back the extra stepsin an attempt to save humanity. Also, another example is that my brothers seem incapable of closing doors behind them, no matter to cirumstance. They re 7 and 10. And my 3 year old sister closes doors. But they don't. GAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh that's you that won't move, is it Chris?? Let's see, yeah I think we are doomed. But I'm not exactly sure how we should plan for the worst??? Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one of my favourite topics to discuss. I watched Babylon A.D. the other day and pretty much the opening lines are pretty much amazing. It's along the lines of, "Save the planet? Save it from what or whom?" We shouldn't just save the planet we should be eradicated from it. It deserves so much better (Yes, I'm a treehugger at heart.)
    Yeah I agree with Millie - we are doomed but what are we mere mortals gonna do against the forces of nature and the great Mother Earth?

    ReplyDelete