Hamster

Monday, November 9, 2009

Does Anyone Beside Chris and Emily Still Read These?

Hello everyone and thank you Chris and Emily for commenting unlike the rest of you. Neil I know you read these so could you people please comment. It would be nice. If you don't you're mean.
Ok so I have gotten over my break-up with Rhiannon so I have other things to write out which I am going to put up a warning but I don't really think it's pointless.
POINTLESS ALERT!!!!
Now here's the topic of this week. How we can use quantum physics in everyday life. I know it's weird but here me out. I have figured out a way to save all the endangered species in existence but it does involve Schrödinger's cat.
You see Schrödinger placed a cat in a box with a poisoned fish and came to the conclusion that until he had opened the box the cat was both dead and alive. Therefore if we put every endangered species into a box and never open it the species will be both dead and alive. Therefore no extinctions.
That's all I have for this week so bye.

2 comments:

  1. Or, we could use the quantum entanglement properties of quarks to allow for communication between computers anywhere in the world at light speed.

    Fine, I'll stop talking.

    ReplyDelete