Hamster

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, No Just Kidding It's Only the Chronicles of Doom

Well. That was fun(note the sarcasm). Not exactly my favourite thing that has ever happened, but I suppose I saw it coming. Now you may be wondering what I'm talking about (unless you were at school which most of you were) so basically Rhiannon and I have just broken up. Not exactly what I wanted, as I really wanted this relationship to work out, but evidently the Universe hates me.
This is just the latest in a long series of observations that have driven me to this conclusion, most of which I can't be bothered going into. Now the fact that we broke up is bad enough but the fact that it happened within 10 minutes of exactly 2 months since I asked her out leads me to this observation. Also I may be psychic also long series of observations, but I wish it was something like 2 of my friends going out, not this.
So back to this universe hates me deely. Now why is it that no matter what I try to do I can't seem to get to the phase where the universe and me are friends. I make lots of evil remarks it hates me, I try to be good it hates me. Honestly can I ever get a bloody break. Is that too much to ask. Evidently it must be otherwise I wouldn't need to be typing this.
Well I should probably get off this but I do thank the universe for the fact that she broke up with me face-to-face, not through her friends. That at least I can be thankful for.
Now before finish this blog I would like to share I thought I had in badminton today. I can't remember who I said this to but the transcript goes something like this:
Me: This is the 2nd most capitalist idea I have ever heard of.
Guy: What was the first?
Me: Capitalism (I said this in a are-you-kidding tone)
Ok so I guess this is all I'm writing so...
"Communism in a can, the refreshing blast of equality in the morning." Me, 29th of October.
Goodbye (bows to the audience).

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm sure the universe doesn't hate you Jake. Okay, well maybe jusdt a little, but the universe hates all teenagers, even me. And well, all teenagers. I'm sure that given time this will fall into perspective and not be such a big deal to you, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. The universe loves me. Certain parts of the universe are a different story. Like the part of the universe which controls colds. Damn thing hates me so much right now.
    And don't worry, you'll get over the break up. Thats all im going to say on the topic because otherwise I might be a little mean. And thats just ... not nice.
    Perk up, exams are next week. Yay (note the sarcasm!)

    ReplyDelete