Hamster

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Scared!!

Yes something really scarey has happened. My phone is pocessed.
While on the bus-ride to school I was talking to Abol when my phone just randomly started calling Dwyer. I have no idea why it did this but it did. I had my headphones on and if I press a button it occasionally calls people. But I didn't press it. And the really weird thing was that I gained 15 cents credit. What is happening.
Hopefully someone can explain this to me or I will be force to perform an exorcist on my phone. And holy water burns me.
Ok so bye.

4 comments:

  1. I cannae explain it, cap'n!

    In other news, I don't have much else to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD!!!!! That happened to my phone!!! I was calling mum once, right, and then, there was this weird guy on the phone, then some weird chick, then mum answered. It happened a few times. I started yelling at the weird guy. He thought I was weird. I think the only thing to do is make a movie about it. You could call it "The Optus Excorcism"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, your hamster is the cutest.

    Secondly, because the evil thing attracts evil.

    ReplyDelete