Hamster

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Module 4 stole my evil!!!

Yay. No more leadership day. Or Crossroads or anything like that (except interviews but seriously, how hard could they be?). So we must all face the facts. We managed to get through the most annoying thing you can ever get. The All My Own Work exam. Evil incarnate. Most of the questions were fairly easy except you had to put down your answer find the answer and then do the next question. This sounds ok until you realise that you need 100% to pass and if you get one wrong near the end of the module you have to go back and to the start and do the whole thing over again. Yay!!!!
This got particularly annoying when one of the questions had the answer in a certain place in the last 3 questions, but then for a lark it decided lets swap these 2 around. It took me about 10 times to figure it out. And yet Module 4 with it's 34 questions that are really hard to work out and most of them are at the end of the test. Evil Incarnate!!!
Also with the whole resilience thing It was particularly mean of the universe to decide to have Caity drag Rhiannon over to particular corner. Here's a hint. The question was not how you felt on a date, but the corner was very awkward. Rhymes with dove.
Ok so leadership day. Not as bad as I thought it would be but still pretty boring. The film clips were particularly annoying. One clip from 'Freedom Riders' and I was just about to cry.
Ok that's about it so goodbye. And remember:
'I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry'
And goodnight!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh. I had to re-do those modules so many times. I got the last question wrong on the really long one. It was soo annoying. The leadership day was alright I guess, it was better than doing actual work. I mean, sitting in class and pretending to do work whilst we are actaully watching a video or playing scategories.
    Your so good at actually posting, unlike some other people with blogs.
    Tata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah All My Own Work.

    That was crap when I did it.

    And I did it twice.

    Leadership Day was good. The Freedom Riders had me close to tears too, so you weren't alone Jakey Boy.

    WHOOO SCISSOR SISTERS AND THE MASTER!

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I already kinda did the whole All My Own Work thing. So. Yeah. Quake was fun, anyway. :P

    ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY BOB

    *jumpy*CTHULHU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evil cannot be stolen silly, he is just a competitor. The cahallenge is on. Have more people think you're evil than that think module 4 is evil.

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete