Hamster

Saturday, December 26, 2009

You Will Find the Machete next to the Flowers

Hello everyone. I really don't have much to say lately so I'm just going to put up the 5 best songs of the decade and then ramble about an emotion that I have felt recently.
Ok from 5th to 1st:
5.Paschendale - Iron maiden
4.Violet Hill - Cold Play
3. Holiday - Greenday
2. Defying Gravity - Wicked
And number 1. Viva La Vida by Coldplay
Ok now that that is over I would like to talk to you all about jealousy. Today I may have seen something that made me a tincy bidy bit jealous of someone. I don't want to go into it and I know there is a completely logical explanation to it (I mean they weren't kissing or anything like that) but my mind has decided not to listen to logic; either that or logic has decided to go on vacation (which is equally possible). Now I would like to know how often is the jealousy emotion felt, because I don't normally feel it (although it has increased in intensity over the past year). So I'm signing out and i hope to hear from you all before the New Year. If not:
Happy New Year!!!!
Goodnight.

6 comments:

  1. Good song list. I love the top 3!!
    I feel jealous all the time. As with you it has increased over the past few months. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1, #3 and #4 are good picks! I haven't heard #5, so I can't say. Hm. Jealousy. Interesting, that.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of paschendale?
    shaaaaaaaaame

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard of it just haven't heard it

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used to feel jealous a whole lot of the time,but i dont anymore. well, now you've annoyed me. i want to know what you were jealous of now, and you wont tell me. thats really irritating. i hate it when people start to talk about something then decide they dont want to tell me anymore. grr.

    ReplyDelete