Hamster

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Using Mostly Spoons, We Shall Dig a Tunnel Under the City and Release It Into the Wild

I thought I would make one more blog post before the world ends because of our calendar ending (realise that this Mayan Calendar nonsense follows the same premise). So what to talk about besides the short comings of various conspiracy theories (there was no stars because it was day time, it was not photo shopped).
So basically I saw Avatar on Boxing Day, but I really couldn't be bothered posting about it. I did write about other things. So it was a good movie, really cool, 3D is epic although most of the time you don't notice it. But when you do...
Yeah it is a really epic movie. if you see one film this year you should see this one. You have about 8 hours. Go get them boys (and girls; I would say girls too but it just doesn't sound right. You got to keep with the cliches). Now I don't have anything else to really say other than that I will be seeing Sherlock Holmes on Sunday, and I don't care what people say. I've never read the novels and it should therefore still be quite good. Also when I saw Avatar we got to see a preview of Sherlock Holmes. It was fail preview. There was no sound and so it looked cool but I didn't know about sound quality. We got the sound on eventually but it was for the wrong movie so Holmes had a girls voice. It was quite funny. After this we eventually got the proper sound but it still didn't go to well after the massive amounts of fail.
Now as I write on, trying to find out what to write to close this decade, I just want you all to know that this decade as been filled with disappointment and racism. Mostly from America and towards Muslims. I want everyone here to realise that unless we do something now we are just going to sink further and further into ignorance. So my closing words for this decade are: "Leave your stupidity with the doorman."
Bye
P.S. So long and thanks for all the fish.

5 comments:

  1. ooh, *sings* so long and thanks for all the fish...
    and btw, why don't you just say guys? I know it has male connotations but it is still better than boys.
    and I hate you all for having seen Avatar. has anyone not seen it?
    I love the preview btw. so much better than an actual working one. ;P

    ness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. Hope next decade is less fearful and more fun.
    OMG. Avatar in 3D was friggen awesome! Best Movie ive seen in a long time, maybe ever. The first half hour in 3D is amazing. A must see.
    Cant wait for sunday.
    Toodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to wait until after New Years to make this comment, so that I could be commenting on something from last year. Okay, okay, i only just read the post. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! Yeah, I can't wait for Sunday either, that is if I'm not tired out from work. I am soo taking a change of clothes. Walking into the movies in a work uniform just feels a bit wrong. Almost the same as being in school uniform. Anyway, I'll shut up now, maybe I'll even post on my own blog if you guys are lucky enough. (haha lol). See everyone on Sunday!!! (PS Emily, you and Ness better drop in at work for a while before the movie, its getting really boring there!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what I just noticed....

    your blog description is both a quote from dr who AND lyrics from Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters from the albumn Ta-Dah.

    AND I didn't google that. I knew. Cause it's on my Ipod.

    *wants to see avatar*

    ReplyDelete