Hamster

Saturday, December 19, 2009

How Dare You Question My Perfection - Emily, 2009

Now that is the best quote ever. I know it is and everyone should agree. It bloody rhymes. It's great.
Now I don't have much to say but I want this done before the New Year. I want you all to comment on your favourite songs of the (unfortunately there are some idiots in the world and they came up with this term) noughties. That terms means this last decade so I want you all to comment on your top 5 favourite songs, in no particular order and next post I will write up a list. So please actually comment.
My 5 fave songs are:
  • Viva La Vida - Coldplay
  • Holiday - Green Day
  • Violet Hill - Coldplay
  • Dance of Death - Iron Maiden
  • Paschendale - Iron Maiden

Ok so you should comment now because I want to make a countdown of the top 5. Ok so bye.

6 comments:

  1. Wow. From the whole 10 years? This will require thought and my Ipod.
    Viva La Vida - Coldplay (Its an awesome song)
    America's Suitehearts - Fall Out Boy
    Epiphany - Bowling For Soup
    Defying Gravity - Wicked
    Black Box - Stan Walker

    Plus i am very proud of my quote. I didnt realise it rhymed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...now this is a toughie (looks at Ipod most played - well that doesn't help):

    Bad Day - Daniel Powter
    Viva La Vida - Coldplay
    Defying Gravity - Wicked
    Rest in Peace - James Marsters
    White Horse - Taylor Swift

    You may now Shoot me.
    *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
    Holiday - Green Day
    Violet Hill - Coldplay
    Stadium Arcadium - RHCP
    One More Time - Daft Punk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im commenting again, sorry for the long time of not, but ive been on facebook.

    Fireflies - Owl City
    No Good Deed - Wicked
    As Long as You're Mine - Wicked
    Life is a Highway - Rascal Flats
    Last Day on Earth - Kate Miller-Heidke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally. Someone who didn't pick Viva La Vida! K, here's my list:

    Harder Better Faster Stronger (Alive 2007 Radio Edit) - Daft Punk
    Faxing Berlin - Deadmau5
    Goodbye Horses - Brad Sucks
    Trip In My Head - J.L.T
    Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix) - The Prodigy

    As you can see, I have a very different taste in music to everyone else here.

    PS. I made Emily's quote, she was first to say it. So I was the writer, she was the presenter. Who get's credit there? Does anyone care? Am I rambling? OK then.

    Happy New Years to whoever reads this!

    ReplyDelete