Hamster

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bludge Week

Bludge week was this week. Really it was the same as most weeks I just called it bludge week because I had wednesday (where I only have 2 periods) and then Thursday (Athletics Carnival) so it was pretty damn good.
   Yep the Athletics Carnival is always so much fun. I only went in one event (The 800 metre walk I believe it was called), and just talked to people for the rest of the time. It was a pretty good day except for some peope *cough* Emily *cough* who wanted to spray me with the green hair spray. I'm in Richard's house, we don't where green. Also the only reason I wasn't wearing blue is because I lack anything nice that is blue. I just wore school sports uniform.
   The only part of the day I didn't like was the bus ride back to school. Apparantly the school is very tight when it comes to transportation. The bus ride home, they needed to have 3 to a seat and they still had people standing. They could have easily resolved this issue by hiring another bus to take students there, but in typical beauractic style they decided that was too dear.
   However I did notice one important thing on that bus. It was how easily people will completely disregard each other. Everyone on that bus wanted to get off as soon as possible, and so naturally there was a lot of pushing and shoving, with no care given out to the other passengers. I'm surprised no one hurt themselves.
   Also i would like to say HOORAY MILLIE! Sorry I just wanted to celebrate your brilliance at running. Only wish I was that good. I went in the walking and discovered that everyone can walk quickly when it's a joke race to them, but just walking down a corridor it becomes next to impossible for them. This infuriates me to no end.
   Oh yeah Dwyer's party was pretty good. Apparantly I can still run in combat boots. Yay me. Oh and no one is going to find out who I had a crush on. NO ONE!!!!!
   Ok I believe that is everything I wanted to talk about so I will close of with this one plea to God (if he/she exists)
   Oh actually that brings me to something that happened the other day. I was trying to argue that God would be female (long story. Don't ask) and this prompted after a little bit of argument with Millie and Dwyer this conversation:
Dwyer: God is not a man or a female. He is beyond gender.
Millie: And it's amazing how you still call God He.
Ok back to the plea. Please don't let Richards House win. PLEASE!!!!!!
Ok now bye.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Yay for bludge week!
    Today was insanely fun. I only went in the walk. And getting you with green was so fun. Then it ran out. DAMN! Millie was amazing, she won that relay. My voice hurts from cheering so much.
    Dwyer's party was fun.
    But cant you tell me! Come on. Dont be embaressed.
    If Richards wins Im gunna scream. Since when is your house good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Athletics Carnival was indeed fun, but the sun hates me. I have sunburn so bad I blistered. Grrrrr...

    ReplyDelete