Hamster

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stop Apologizing

Now as much as I really, really, REALLY love it when you people comment on this blog, I just want to say that I mostly keep these blogs so that my great grandchildren can look up what my life used to be like. I know I could just use a diary but they aren;t very manly, (and the real reasons) I haven't got a real diary (an actual book) and I'm not very good at keeping them. Yeah that's right. I tried it once. Got bored after about 3 days. Also it was in an old workbook and it didn't look too nice.
So I would just like to say a few things about today at lunch. Firstly read the title again and come back to the start of this sentence. (Once you have gotten out of that loop) Secondly don't tell me what it was actually as I think it would be wise of me not to know this. It might help me in the future. And thirdly it was baiscally just all the gay and girl jokes all crashing down on me at one point. Plus telling everyone but me, I mean honestly sort of annoying.
Ok so now that that is over I would like to move on to the humerous thing I heard in maths today. Mr Burke wrote out the work on the board and this is what happened:

Board: Ex 3.2 10-29 odd numbers only.
Random person 1: What is the work we are meant to be doing?
Random person 2: It's on the board.
Random person 1: Oh ok *reads* Oh man I don't want to do that. I'm just going to do half.
Yeah. He's either very lazy or very stupid.
Ok so that's the end of this blog (I mean post. I am not going to stop blogging and giving it over to someone who will remake it so that it is darker and grittier). I hope you all have a good rest of the week and I'll leave you with the quote from 'The Colour of Magic':

The Gods have a habit of going around to the houses of atheists and breaking all the windows.

And so bye.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for apologising so much. Sorry for that joke. Sorry for apologising for that joke. Etc. ad nauseum.

    Anyway, that person in Maths was possibly a combination of the two.

    Ciao, Chris.

    ReplyDelete