Hamster

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Still Free From the Tyranny of Mass Media

I really am stretching for topics to write in this blog, but I do in fact have a few things to say. First off. About the recent mass-migration of many seasoned (and fresh young bloggers) to the corrupt mass media known as "The Other Blog". Now while it's corrupt nature may in fact just be an invention by this author to make it sound more evil, the fact remains that it is far too mainstream. I will let my readers (both on and off the other blog) know that I will never fall for it's evilness (Even if I'm evil. Opposites attract after all).


So what else to write about. Well there is the matter of Freddy. If you’re wondering who Freddy is, he is a cockroach that always hangs around my bathroom at night. This has only been happening for a week now but there is only ever one cockroach and whenever I go in it hides behind something. I can still see it but you know, it appears to be scared of me. It might not even be the same insect, but for the sake of the argument any solitary cockroach that is found in my bathroom from now on is Freddy.

But I do what to know one thing. It freaks me out so I always try and stay as far away from it as possible. After all they aren't the cutest thing in the animal kingdom. But if it's always trying to keep away from me, do cockroaches think the same thing of us. Do they want us out of "their" houses? From a purely scientific standpoint no, but seeing as dimensional rotation, time travel and other wierd, far flung science fiction ideas are essential for my world domination plan, it might actually be considered.

That is the end of the blog post this week. I hope that I've given you some perspective or at the very least made you look around before you enter your bathroom.

Stand Back!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to try Science.

And goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Omg. Ewwww. I hate bugs. There was a cockroach on my floor the other night and I ran out to mum and started screaming and yelling 'Kill it! Kill it now!'. We don't mix.
    I picked up a beach towel once and put it on to dry myself and there was this massive bug on it. Once again I ran away and started screaming. No wonder I fear them, I've been traumatised (?).

    ReplyDelete