Hamster

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Be Very Afraid

Hello everyone. If you have a weak heart or some other serious condition you may wish not to read the following blog post. It contains very scary content. Ok. Here it is. I am driving.

Yes today I got my learners and it was a fairly annoying test. Because hey stupid me decided to put the sound on. That was a mistake, since I read faster than it, and I already knew half the answers thanks to the online practice test. However I couldn’t take them off because I could still hear it. God it’s quiet in those places. And I felt like I shouldn’t leave them off, because it would disturb the peace.

Anyway, after that came the driving. Argh. That scared me. Here is a picture of me before I did anything. Actually I don’t look nearly as scared as I was.
It was better after that though. I quickly got the hang of it. The only problem is that I keep forgetting to check my blind spot. I’m probably going die.

On to another note. The other day I watched Mama Mia which I thoroughly enjoyed. God it’s a good movie, and has actually made me an ABBA fan, another mark against any evil rep I am trying to accumulate. Although that doesn’t actually surprise me seeing as I have loved every single musical I’ve ever seen with the exception of the Rocky Horror Picture Show (an incredibly disturbing movie).

Classes are good this year. I never use to like pracs in science. Now I adore them. We get to choose how we set them up (well at least that’s what happening in Physics). Wednesday’s are going to be great too. First period is free, 2nd is study and then 2 periods of sport. Then Chem and Maths. Quite enjoyable.

Also the cockroaches at my house are getting bolder. One of them walked into my room, while I was in there in broad daylight. Eventually nothing will stop them.

Ok I’m going to go now. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Your driving. I can get my license soon. Be afraid people. I am so going to hit something. I swear it.
    I couldn't get through Mamma Mia, I got about 10 mins in then I had to turn it off. I thought the acting was so bad and I dont know. Didn't seem good at all.
    I have no frees, sigh. Maybe I should drop something so the workload isn't massive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you are driving has inspired me to go and get my L's. I'll be on the road soon, jake, so check that blindspot!

    ReplyDelete